We are so excited to be able to re-open our to all our Tapped friends and family.
Please help us keep all of our Tapped guests and staff safe and protected so we can continue to stay open and enjoy the interactions, conversations and fun times we have together.
We are here to serve you and ensure you feel safe and comfortable at all times.
Our New Service Practices
What is TAPPED doing to keep our guests and employees safe?
- All staff will be wearing a face covering
- Staff will wear gloves. Gloves will be changed frequently (after each step of service)
- Frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds
- Double up on cleaning routines
- All straw and condiments are individual, wrapped, and single use
- Food / drinks served in disposable containers upon request
- Single use kid crayons
- Disposable, 1 time use menu, digital menu available via QR code
- No hugs or handshakes but rather fist bumps and elbow fives
- Contactless credit card payments
- Socially distanced tables (6ft separation between seated tables)
- Limiting party size to 10 or less
- Hand sanitizer available for all guest
- Doorknob Duty schedule- to ensure all frequently touched surfaces (doorknobs, handles, push panels, game machines, POS, check presenters, and pens) are sterilized and wiped down.
- Curbside and Delivery options available